Sunday, October 21, 2012

Ranch Cheddar Pasta


I was looking through my refrigerator and pantry wondering what to make for dinner and seeing what I had on hand when I decided to try this.  I didn't have a recipe to work from, just a concept that I hoped would work well, and it did.


Ranch Cheddar Pasta


1/2 lb pasta of your choice
2 Tbsp butter
1-2 cloves garlic, minced
3/4 cup ranch dressing
3/4 cup shredded cheddar
2 tsp ground black pepper

Cook pasta according to instructions on package.  In a medium sauce pan melt the butter.  Add the garlic and saute until translucent, then add the ranch dressing.  Bring the ranch to a boil then add the cheese, stirring constantly until melted.  Add the pepper and stir well.  Pour over the pasta, stirring to mix well.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment