Sunday, June 2, 2013

Easy Fruit Tarts

 
 
 You can take the time to make your own puff pastry dough like my mom did for the first time I made these tarts for a church breakfast, but for these easy tarts, I used frozen puff pastry dough from the grocery store, and they went over just as well at the Easter brunch I served them at.


Easy Fruit Tarts

 

1 box frozen puff pastry dough, thawed

Fruit of choice (I used diced apples with cinnamon and granulated sugar and frozen mixed berries, thawed, drained and chopped with a little added granulated sugar.

Preheat oven to 350F. Roll puff pastry dough to 1/8 inch thickness.  Cut each sheet of dough into 12 squares. Use the squares to line muffin tins and fill with desired fruit mixtures. Bake at 350F for 10-20 minutes, until crust has puffed and turned golden brown.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment